It is a tough market out there to get into a qualified bookkeeping job.
The college and continuing education programs available only skim the surface of what you need to know in order to succeed in either starting your own Bookkeeping Practice, or working full-time for another company.
A good bookkeeper is someone who understands what is happening in the background of the software when they hit <Enter>. They understand the mechanics behind Payroll, GST/HST, Debits and Credits.
But you also have to know how to use the software. QuickBooks Online is a fairly new entrant into the Bookkeeping space in Canada. There are tons of resources online which will show you how features in QBO work, but most of those are US based and don’t help you deal with specific Canadian issues.
Our training is different. We will show you practical, real life examples of how to do everything from:
- Set up your QBO Accountant Edition & Your First Client Database
- Follow the workflow of your clients paperwork
- Prepare Payroll & File Sales Taxes
- Find and Connect the best Apps to create your QBO Ecosystem
- All the way through to closing out the year end for the Accountant
And with Canadian Content!
We’re creating a Community of individuals, just like yourself, who want to be the leaders of the bookkeeping industry in Canada.